Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Photo Fever...

Is it an illness...
Or a passion?
Do you think that 1231 pictures for a week in L.A. is over the top?
Do I need to start looking into 12 step programs?
Or am I only considered sick if I try to show you all 1231?
There are very few things that give me an adrenaline rush like taking pictures
So I guess I will admit it. I am hooked. There is very little that I DON"T want to capture on film or SD card more exactly. When I don't have my camera I settle for mental snapshots that leave me feeling a little empty, I have started carrying my small camera in my purse....just so I don't go through image withdrawals.
I guess it might be true then.
I am one sick chick
But there are worse addictions.........right?
Too late?
I will strive to work on both habits...
But until there is cure.....
Just one more
photo
THE END.....
(or is it?)

5 comments:

Twins Squared said...

Nice picture at "The End!" Hilarious! My question is this: after you take all the pics, what do you do with them then? I have a zillion pictures I take too, and that's without me even trying to be artistic and they are starting to overtake my home.

Leslie said...

What a talent you have. You know I can look at your pics all day...yes all 1231 of them. You'll have to give me some pointers when we meet!

kerry said...

the rock made me laugh out loud! amazing photographs!!! i love the intensity and focus on objects that are often overlooked by people. good job, as always.

Tom said...

you have a terrific eye!

Victoria said...

I get a thrill out of taking a really great photo as well. Sometimes, though, I just want to be IN the moment, not documenting it. I was never one to carry a camera around Disneyland. We live near there, and whenever we would go, I would see parents lugging these big videocameras around (now they are tiny, so it wouldn't be a big deal)... but I couldn't help but think that while they were busy filming, they were missing out on actually enjoying the day with their kids! Do you disagree?