waiting for the conclusion of the 50 things you might not know about me.
And since I have never been one to want to disappoint.....
For some odd reason my computer changed the numbers that I copied and pasted from 25 to 50 to now saying 1 to 25 again.
I did NOT ask it to make that change.
I find it highly suspicious that it knew how to and made that "executive decision" without my consent.
It is almost spooky...
But that's okay with me as you will read in number 17 which was really suppose to be number 42.
Now I KNOW my laptop is male....only a man would change something you didn't want changed.
Here we go:
1. I like rap music but feel too guilty about it’s lyrics so I don’t listen to it.
2. I was a disco dancer in the 70’s.
3. I love to play Nintendo but only the old school Donkey Kong and Mario World.
4. I can name at least 25 Pokemon characters.
5. I know all of the words to The Devil Went Down to Georgia and Convoy.
6. I liked CB radios when I was a teen and went by the handle “The Dimpled Darlin”
7. I think cowboys are handsome.
8. I have been in 46 of the 50 states.
9. Todd has been trying to take me to Hawaii for 27 years now but we always end up spending any extra money on trips for our whole family.
10. I love turquoise jewelry and silver jewelry.
11. I hate olives
12. I want to like olives so every year I eat one just to make sure things haven’t changed.
13. I make really good candy but I cannot bake.
14. I do not like to follow recipes and so I only cook what I want to put in something.
15. I do not know my right from my left without looking at my hands and seeing which one makes an “L” with my thumb and fingers.
16. I almost failed my drivers test because of that.
17. I LOVE spooky stories and anything Halloween related.
18. I think that graveyards are so amazing and I have a favorite headstone and a favorite graveyard.
19. I am never scared speaking in front of crowds big or small.
20. But I am scared to go to Guatemala.
21. I keep having nightmares that Todd won’t get a good picture of me hugging Jack when I first see him and I want that picture so I can look at it forever.
22. I believe that if you don’t have a picture of something it just might not have happened.
23. I can look at anyone and decide what animal they are most like.
24. My favorite sound in the whole world is when I make one of my family laugh out loud.
25. My Heavenly Father has blessed me with the most amazing parents, brothers and sister, husband, children and friends and I know that I have been blessed beyond belief.