Friday, August 20, 2010

Beautiful Surf....

A reader posted a comment that seemed to sum up my week...
人生有如洶湧的波濤,如果沒有岩石的阻擋,怎能激起美麗的浪花?
which roughly translated means
(and I do mean roughly translated)
Life is like surging waves, if not rock the block, how can they create beautiful surf? 
Which I took to mean....
That in life our obstacles create the beautiful surf from the surging waves.
I am having a week of surging waves and a few big rocks to hurdle.
So I appreciated the reminder.
To sit back and look for the beauty of the surf.
And so to my blogger friend who left the helpful comment....
感谢您的评论,并感谢你阅读我的博客。
And to everyone else....
Surfs up!


1 comment:

alpinekleins said...

Amazing photo! I'm very impressed with the translations as well ;)

((hugs))

Kristin

incidently - my WV is logympkn, can't really express what goes through my mind with that one :)