Thursday, April 30, 2009

26 years...not bad

Yesterday was my 26 anniversary with the magnificent Mr. T. I spent most of the day flying home to get to him. I almost told the man sitting next to me on the plane that it was my anniversary and I was the luckiest woman in the world but he seemed too interested in his mini turkey sandwich and teeny weeny bag of fritos they called lunch to care. I was thinking about telling the obnoxious lady on the shuttle bus to the park-n-fly after she told the entire van about her daughter who just flew in from New Zealand with a nine month baby on her lap and how she met her in California to fly the last leg with her and how she thought that the park-n-fly should have better markings on their vans so she wouldn't be confused and blah blah blah, yadda yadda yadda. Nope she wasn't special enough to tell. Instead I kept my secret until I was in the strong arms of a tall dark and handsome not too stranger and whispered it in his ear..... Happy 26th anniversary good looking....I am the luckiest woman in the world. 
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Way to go! That's almost double our anniversary earlier this week. Congrats!

alpinekleins said...

You are! Enjoy!

Kristin

Heidi said...

Aaaaaah! Cute pic of you both! It was fun to see you for a few days. Until June! Love you!