Monday, March 9, 2009

I need this NOW!

I have spent the last 4 days trying to nurse my husband back to health from a pretty serious infection. I was more than a little worried about him and a lot of time was spent just being at his side to make sure that he was comfortable and praying for the antibiotics to kick in. I tried to keep it quiet and peaceful for him while we waited and therefore I spent a lot of time looking at my feet. I kept thinking that one never knows when there will be adversity and it would have been easier to deal with if my house was cleaner and I had not put off that pedicure. Sounds shallow? I am sorry. Whenever I get that worried it just helps me not to have a messy home and gnarly feet.
Mr. T is doing well and is out of the woods.
Yay!
Guess where I am going tomorrow??
Double Yay!!
I want my toes to look like this again
in case there is another
disaster.
Sometimes amidst
our trials
little things
can
help.

That's my story and I'm sticking to it.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: