Sunday, February 15, 2009

I Feel Like A Celebrity (who once wore a poncho and bell bottoms)

I found a website that I just love. It matches my love of quirky photos. It is called Gypsy Feet! One of my most FAVORITE pictures of my daughters and I is a picture of just our feet intertwined. I was going to post it here but it just seemed that it would be lonely after I saw the site with all of the pictures of others feet. I took a chance and sent it in and they put it on their page! YAY!! Sometimes some of the best pictures aren't the typical shots. I think pictures of hands and feet can be so expressive. Do you know what else really packs a wallop in pictures.......wearing a plaid poncho with flower print polyester bell bottom pants! Don't believe me???? Well here is the proof.
Oh and please take a moment to notice the very stylish patent leather pilgrim shoes. Yes that's me......try not to be jealous.
P.S. To see the picture of our feet go here....http://the-gypsy-feet.blogspot.com/
P.S.S. By the way Mom thanks for dressing me in ways where I always really "stood out". After wearing an outfit like that and surviving I know there's nothing I can't do.





No comments: