Saturday, October 31, 2009

Do You Believe in Ghosts?


Do you believe in ghosts?
I am not sure if I do or not.
But I like to tell ghost stories anyway.
One of the best places to tell them are at Girl's Camp.
Which I do.
We had a hay ride at night where we would go past an old abandoned shack.
Which held the remnants of many years of neglect.
Old shoes, old newspapers, rusty tin cans, debris of all sorts.
I told the ladies that I worked with that it was haunted.
and that we should use it in our spooky hay ride stories.
I took them to check it out and happened to bring my camera.
Now I take pictures ALL of the time....
(just ask my children)
and I have had some interesting shadows and light refractions on the photos but this one
I still cannot explain.
I show you a series of pictures.
The first one was taken right before the shack
the next two
at the haunted shack
the last one right after when we went inside.
For you skeptics...no it was not due to changes in temperature or condensation on the lens.
There was no change in temperature. It was always hot at girls camp.
I did not change any settings.
I did not alter the photos in anyway when they were loaded on my computer.
This is just what was captured or whom was captured with the click of the button.
Believe it or not.
Happy Halloween!









Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I don't see the ghost. Maybe because I'm an unbeliever.

Or is it just the mist?