Sunday, October 25, 2009

Yummy Graveyard



So how cute is this??
My Mom found this in a magazine and had an itch to try her hand at it.
I guess the graveyard thing runs in the family.
She made the sheet cake and frosting
And I helped her with the decorations on top.
Not that she needed any help....
(We call her Martha Stewart Junior)
But all of the guys and Peanut went to the football game and it was just us two.
We had a fun evening talking, laughing and decorating.
I even showed her how to Skype.
And we produced this beauty of a cake.
What a great evening.
Who says I can't have my tombstone cake and eat it too.

Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

alpinekleins said...

That is very awesome - cute as can be:)

You are ON a ROLL!

Kristin

ps - I am so exceedingly jealous you can do the skype thing, I HAVE to figure that out SOON . . .

Unknown said...

I love that!! My kids would LOVE to make one of those. They are always asking if we can make a cake. I might just have to steal your idea this week. :)

Cynthia said...

That is totally awesome! I love 'spooky food'.